|Novosibirsk||Ob River Crossing – Bugrinsky Bridge in Novosibirsk|
|Sochi.||Back-up of Kurortny Prospect, 3 stage|
St. Petersburg (new construction)
Project period: 2003 – 2018
General Designer: Institute Stroyproekt AO
Contractor: Pilon ZAO
Client: St. Petersburg Directorate for Transport Construction / Committee for Development of the City Transport Infrastructure
Construction of the bridge across the Small Neva was planned as part of Stage I Reconstruction of Pesochnaya Embankmnent and Admiral Lazarev Embankment providing for connection to Leontievsky Cape and Vasilievsky Island.
Construction was carried out in Petrogradsky and Vasileostrovsky Districts of St. Petersburg. The project route started fr om Maly Petrovsky Bridge across the Zhdanovka River, continued to the Small Neva and through Serny Island (wh ere the navigation channel is the narrowest) reached Vasilievsky Island.
Main technical parameters:
– total river crossing length:1 228m
– entrance ramp length: 215 m
– the bridge was designed with a fixed non-drawn navigation span
– the bridge includes the left-bank flyover with the span layout (46.8+73.7+69.0+59.0) m, central section with the layout (105.0+147.0 +105.0) m and the right-bank flyover with the span layout (55.0+55.0) +(57.0+68.0+45.0+34.0) m
– the central deck is a cable-stayed system structure with one pylon and a composite deck
– the side flyovers have composite decks
– steel pylon 89.5 m high (the hight was shortened up to 44 m) designed as a double-branch parabolic arch
- navigation clearance: 100х16 m
– width: (6 lanes) 37.0 m; sidewalks: 3,0 m;
- bike path 3.5 m
– maximum longitudinal gradient: 4 %.
The revised design was approved by the State Expert Review Authority Glavgosexpertiza of Russia.
Location of the Small Neva River crossing in the area of Serny Island:
Betancourt Bridge wins the Russian Roads-2019 contest
The award ceremony for the Russian Roads - 2019 contest took place in Moscow on October 10. The Betancourt Bridge, designed by Institute Stroyproekt, won the special Unique Project of the Year prize.
Bridge over the Small Neva near Serny Island Will Be Renamed after Agustin de Betancourt
Serny Bridge, which is being built in St. Petersburg in preparation to the FIFA World Cup 2018, will be given the name of Agustin de Betancourt.
Cable System Installation Started on the Bridge across Serny Island
The construction contractor started installation of the cable system on the bridge across Serny Island in St. Petersburg.
Photo report from the new bridge across the Small Neva in the area of Serny Island
A closure deck segment installed on the bridge near Serny Island
On 11 April 2017, a closure segment was installed in the river span of the bridge near Serny Island in St. Petersburg.