Location: Company’s central office, St. Petersburg
Working hours: Full time
Working conditions and remuneration: Salary plus bonuses; Initial salary and position are to be specified upon the interview and are subject to the candidate’s experience and actual position; Comfortable office at Zvyozdanaya metro station; Maximum three month trial period; Flexible working hours; Optional medical insurance (DMS), Meals allowance; Gym; Corporate events.
• Monitoring international procurement websites and IFO websites
• Preparing, registering and sending Expressions of Interest for tendering, in English and Russian
• Participating in preparation of tender bids in English and Russian
• Preparing project references and CVs in English and Russian
• Writing official letters and requests In English and Russian
• Writing business letters and business communication with international partners
• Monitoring tender results
• Keeping records of submitted bids
• Collecting information on Russian and international best practices in engineering and construction
• Preparation of presentations and analyses at request
• Regular update of the data about projects implemented by Stroyproekt Engineering Group:
Coordination with other company’s divisions and departments
Review and processing of received information.
• Minimum 2 years of similar experience
• Experience of working in international environment
• Higher technical or economic education (second university degree will be a plus)
• Knowledge of English (speaking and writing at least of upper-intermediate level), a second foreign language will a plus
• Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, 1С)
• Readiness for short business trips
• Responsibility, attention and accuracy, diligence and aptitude to monotonous work
• Open-minded and having good general knowledge.