|Novosibirsk||Ob River Crossing – Bugrinsky Bridge in Novosibirsk|
|Sochi.||Back-up of Kurortny Prospect, 3 stage|
Saratov Region (new construction)
Design, Detail Design Development
Project period: 2008 – Present
General Designer: Institute Proektmostreconstructsia LLC
Client: Committee for Road and Transport Construction and Road Maintenance of Saratov Region
Design of the bridge has been developed by Institute Proektmostreconstructsia (Saratov).
The bridge includes a right-bank flyover, a river part and a left-bank flyover.
– Length of the bridge is 1070.3 m
– Total length including approaches is 2.58 km
– The carriageway is 19.0 m wide (including 4 lanes of 3.5 m each, two safety strips of 1.0 m each and a 3-m wide central reserve)
– The river span has a continuous steel deck with an orthotropic plate, the deck is 505.2 m long, and the span layout is 105.0 + 2х147.0 + 105.0 m
– The river piers have deep foundations on 8 bored piles; the piers are of cast-in-situ reinforced concrete.
The bridge has 8 stairs. The left-bank flyover has a layout of 4x57.0 m and a continuous composite deck. The right-bank flyover has a layout of 10x33.0 m and reinforced concrete decks.
Implementation of the Project will solve transit traffic problems and will allow changing the public transport pattern, reducing travelling time. Moreover, in case of emergency at Balakovskaya Nuclear Power Plant, the bridge will ensure a prompt evacuation of people living on the island within the city.
Proektmostorekonstruktsia celebrates its 30th anniversary
In the beginning of November our colleagues from Institute Proektmostorekonstruktsia celebrated 30th anniversary of the company.
A new bridge opened to traffic in Balakovo, Saratov Region
The opening ceremony took place on 9 December 2015.