|Novosibirsk||Ob River Crossing – Bugrinsky Bridge in Novosibirsk|
|Sochi.||Back-up of Kurortny Prospect, 3 stage|
Moscow Region (new construction, reconstruction)
Design, detailed design development
Project period: 2018 – Present
General Designer: AO Institute Stroyproect
Client: State Company Russian Highways
The Moscow Region Central Ring Road is a priority federal project in the field of transport infrastructure.
Key objectives of the project:
• Relieve radial routes by creating new transverse transport links,
• Optimize freight traffic flow distribution by intercepting and diverting heavy trucks at the approaches of Moscow,
• Enable the intensive development of international transport corridors.
Section 4 is the southeastern segment of the road, which interconnects federal highways M-7 Volga and M-4 Don.
Scope of work:
• Detailed design
• type of construction – new construction
• road class – express highway
• road category - I A
• total length - 96.8 km
• design speed – 150 km/hour
• number of lanes- 4 (and 6 lanes at the traffic interchange with M-5 Ural)
• traffic interchanges – 6
The project is implemented based on the concession agreement between the State Company Russian Highways (Grantor) and South-East Highway LLC (Concessionaire).
Three Sections of Moscow Region Central Ring Road opened to traffic
On 28 December, a 170km-long stretch of Moscow Region Central Ring Road was officially opened to traffic. The ceremony was attended by Aide to President Igor Levitin, Deputy Prime-Minister Marat Khusnullin, Chairman of the Russian Highways Board Vyacheslav Petushenko, and other high-level officials.