Moscow Region (new construction)
Design (site planning)
Project period: 2012 –
General Designer: Institute Stroyproekt JSC
The traffic interchange will connect two parts of Krasnogorsk town allowing for removal of traffic lights from Volokolamskoye and Iljinskoye Highways and ensuring a non-stop driving.
• Total length of Volokolamskoye Highway section with exit ramps: 9.58 km;
• Number of lanes at Volokolamskoye Highway section: 3 + 3;
• Number of bridge structures: 14.
Main engineering facilities:
• Volokolamskoye Highway overpass across the railway (350 m long);
• Turning flyover (341.4 m long);
• Left-turn exit ramp from Iljinskoye Highway to Volokolamskoye Highway (172 m long);
• Pedestrian crossings (one underpass and two overpasses).