|Novosibirsk||Ob River Crossing – Bugrinsky Bridge in Novosibirsk|
|Sochi.||Back-up of Kurortny Prospect, 3 stage|
The project involves rehabilitation of the northernmost international airport in Russia, including construction of new pavement between the central and northern aprons to handle the A-321 type aircrafts and construction of a new taxiway between the aprons and the runway. The project also provides for construction of a rescue station and a perimeter patrol road.
Area of new pavement: 32 658 m²
Total area of the apron after reconstruction: 85 166 m²
Area of the new taxiway pavement: 5 302 m²
Structural volume of the rescue station: 14 300 m3
Length of the patrol road: 8 761 m
Scope of works:
• Reconstruction (widening) of the apron
• Reconstruction of the taxiway
• Reconstruction of the drainage system
• Construction of a rescue station (ARFF)
• (Re)construction of power supply facilities
• Construction of a patrol road
• (Re)construction of the airport perimeter fence and installation of security equipment.