|Novosibirsk||Ob River Crossing – Bugrinsky Bridge in Novosibirsk|
|Sochi.||Back-up of Kurortny Prospect, 3 stage|
On 15 February 2018, an award ceremony was held at the Russian Investment Forum in Sochi for winners of the ROSINFA 2017 national award in the field of infrastructure.
Stroyproekt received an award in nomination “Best technical consultant/ designer”.
Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, presented the award to Aleksei Zhirbin, General Director of Institute Stroyproekt.
ROSINFA is an efficient tool for evaluating the implementation quality of infrastructure projects as well as competences and expertise of the PPP market players.
The jury of ROSINFA consists of leading industry experts from Russia and abroad.
The winner in the nomination “Best technical consultant/ designer” was selected based on the following criteria:
• Number of state contracts (with federal and local authorities) for PPP projects preparation and consultancy support
• Number of contracts signed with private clients (financing institutions and others) for PPP projects preparation and consultancy support
• Total price of PPP projects prepared and supported by the consultant
• Competency assessment of the consultant’s team
• Business reputation assessment