Photo report from the WHSD Central Section construction site
To date the Contractor has completed temporary flyovers and platforms intended for construction of large piers in the water area.
Foundation and pier concreting is almost finalised, and the Contractor has started erecting main steelworks. The pylons of the cable-stayed bridge are also under construction as well as service bridges for deck launching.
The WHSD Central Section is the most complicated part of the Project. It includes unique bridge structures that will form up St. Petersburg Sea Façade:
• Double deck bridge over the city main fairway – the Sea Channel
– length: 734 m
– central span: 168 m long
– bridge underclearance: 52 m
• Cable-stayed bridge over Korabelny Fairway
– length: 620 m
– central span: 320 m long
– bridge underclearance: 35 m
• Cable-stayed bridge over Petrovsky Fairway
– length: 580 m
– central span: 220 m long
– bridge underclearance: 25 m
Stroyproekt is a General Designer of the WHSD Project.
Возврат к списку