On 15-16 October 2013, Stroyproekt participated in the first Ukrainian Transport Infrastructure Forum 2013 in Kiev dedicated to creation of mechanisms to attract private investors to the Ukrainian infrastructure projects.
Alexander Boutovski, Director of Department International Projects of Stroyproekt has made a presentation named “Institute Stroyproekt: Experience of participation in PPP Projects”.
The Forum was attended by Alexander Vilkul, Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine; Alexander Kava, Transport Industry Restructure Coordinator of the Coordination Center for Economic Reforms under the President of Ukraine, and Evgeny Prusenko, Ukravtodor Director.
The following key issues discussed at the Forum were of special interest to Stroyproekt:
- How to realize the transit potential of Ukraine in the international transport corridor system?
- Role of business community in implementation of major infrastructure projects and opportunities of the new governmental strategy
- Latest news about the PPP projects
- What financial instruments are planned to raise infrastructure projects funds?
- Development of regulatory basis for PPP projects
- Sources of financing and mechanisms for infrastructure projects implementation
The Forum was organised by the Adam Smith Institute, UK, and the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine with support of Mr. Alexander Vilkul, Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine.
Engineering Group Stroyproekt, the leader of the Russian road sector in the field of design, construction control and consulting, have been working in Ukraine through its affiliated company Kievstroyproekt LLC since 2012.